Tata Altroz is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 5.99 Lakh to 9.99 Lakh in India. It is available in 31 variants and 7 colours. Tata Altroz comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The Altroz has a boot space of 345 litres while it's ground clearance is 165 mm. The petrol engine of Altroz is a 1199cc unit which generates a power of 84.88bhp and a torque of 113nm. The 1497cc diesel engine of Altroz puts out 88.77bhp of power and 200nm of torque. The Altroz is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Altroz ranges from 19.05 Kmpl on petrol to 25.11 Kmpl on diesel.
Tata Altroz Latest Updates
Tata Motors has launched the Altroz DCT in India from Rs 8.1 lakh to Rs 9.9 lakh (ex-showroom). The Altroz DCT is offered in seven variants: XMA+, XTA, XTA Dark, XZA, XZA (O) XZA+, and XZA+ Dark. The 6-speed dual-clutch automatic is coupled with the Altroz’s 86PS 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine.
Tata Altroz Engine
Tata Altroz Variants
Tata offers the Altroz in seven broad trims: XE, XE+, XM+, XT, XZ, XZ (O), and XZ+.
The standard variants get a total of five colour options: Harbour Blue (new), High Street Gold, Midtown Grey, Downtown Red, and Avenue White. The Dark Edition features a Cosmo Black shade, which is limited to the top-spec XZ+.
Tata Altroz Features
Tata Altroz Competitors
Tata Altroz PriceAltroz price starts from Rs. 5.99 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Altroz comes in 31 variants with 7 colour options. The price of Altroz petrol models ranges between Rs. 5.99 Lakh to Rs. 9.90 Lakh while the price of Altroz diesel models start at Rs. 7.22 Lakh and the top diesel model is priced at Rs. 9.99 Lakh. Altroz automatic models starts from Rs. 8.10 Lakh and comes in 6 variants to choose among.
- Petrol (22 Variants)
- Diesel (9 Variants)
- Manual (24 Variants)
- Automatic (7 Variants)
19.05 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
19.05 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.42 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
19.05 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 7.02 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
Looking for Loan on Tata AltrozEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in Altroz?
Good road presence. Supple ride and great balance between handling and comfort. Practical and spacious cabin.
Petrol engine lacks refinement and is noisy. Gear shifts are clunky. Piano black accents on the outside easily pick up dust swirls.
While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armour.
Altroz Expert's Review
Tata's new ALFA Arc platform begins it's baptism of fire in the competitive premium hatchback segment with the Altroz. Will this be a memorable first flight?Full Review
Altroz User Reviews
The style is very nice. The features are also very good. Performance is also a bit good, turbo will be better.
I drive this car almost every day.Trust me, The comfort level in this car is just over the charts.On highways sometimes you feel like you are sitting in a super expensive car.The performance is also good, Not the best, But it's not bad as some people say.Its looks and safety are the 2 things i won't share because everybody has their views on it.Mileage is good in the city you might get 15-16 with ac and on highways.You can get 17-18kmpl from it easily.In my driving style, I sometimes get even 19 from it.You can go for this car just check if your service centre's reviews are good or not.If not get your service done from some other one.Also, 1 more thing, This car is not good enough for people who want the fun to drive a car.This is a good car if your priorities are safety, Comfort, Reliability.
Tata is make beautiful car its altroz, Punch, Ext those cars are know by its bildcolity so i like altroz and punch
5* in all segments... Feeling very safe while driving... Powerfull engine... Giving Good mileage...
Tata altroz has trendy design features with refinement in engine performance factors and vehicle dynamics.The versatile interiors with premium quality of upholstery, Comfort features, And infotainment system would get it a distinctive presence in the premium hatchback segment.It competes with the models such as the maruti suzuki baleno, Hyundai i20, Ford figo and toyota glanza.
Tata Altroz Offers
OfferAltroz XZ Option offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 12 Mar-30 Apr
OfferAltroz XZ Plus Dark Edition Diesel offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 12 Mar-30 Apr
Tata Altroz Images
- 19 more
Tata Altroz Colours
- Opera Blue
- Cosmo Dark
- Harbour Blue
- Avenue White
- Arcade Grey
- Downtown Red
Tata Altroz Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Altroz owners
|Diesel||Manual||25.11 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||19.05 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
17 Feb, 20227835 views
The Tata Punch and the Altroz share a lot. They both originate from the Tata... read more
20 Jan, 202120093 views
Tata Altroz iTurbo is powered by a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine. It... read more
20 Aug, 202013928 views
- Tata Altroz on road price: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Tat... - Toyota... read more
22 Jan, 202011153 views
- Tata Altroz 2019 price starts at Rs 5.29 lakh - Tata Altroz review is live... read more
Tata Altroz News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Altroz
- Both the cars are from different segments. Tata Altroz is a hatchback whereas Nissan Magnite is an SUV. While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks, and a comfortable ride. The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armour. On the other hand, The Nissan Magnite has a lot of potential as a family car. It’s spacious, practical, well loaded, and considering its aggressive pricing, will be a strong alternative to the low-mid range variants of its popular competitors. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- No, the Tata Altroz XE variant is not available with the Smart Key Band.
- Both the cars are good in their forte. Though the Polo lacks in space and offers a shorter features list than its rivals, it still manages to do a lot right though in terms of solid build quality, strong set of essential features as standard and adds on top of that, great performance and a delightful driving experience. If space matters little to you and you intend to drive and experience the car more, the Polo hasn’t lost a beat with this update and polished up it’s performance and handling. On the other hand, While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. The engine refinement remains to be the major chink in the armour. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership..Read more -Tata Altroz iTurbo: First Drive Review.
- Do we get tubeless tyres for Tata ALTROZ XE Rythum jQuery22403113991920080048_1604542055776
- They quote 6 to 10 weeks but you will get it in a month or no late than a month n half.
- I don't know.. you can go to your nearest showroom to know about waiting period
- Tata Altroz is available in 5 different colours - High Street Gold, Midtown Grey, Downtown Red, Avenue White and Harbour Blue. For the most selling colour option, we'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealer in your city. Follow the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- For Tata altroz XZ+ (XZ plus), new variant. Even tata don't know the delivery date. I booked it day after the launch of new altroz in January. Still I did not got the delivery nor Tata motors is assisting me not get the information regarding delivery date. I am just sending mails to Tata motors nor they are replying nor picking up my calls. Really fusrtrated. Please don't book Altrox XZ+ (XZ plus).
- Delivery depends on availability of car in your near by Tata Showroom. The delivery time is minimum 1 day and maximum 15 days. I would suggest you to contact the nearby dealer to get exact information about delivery time.
- It depends on your location, dealer attitude and availability of car. For Rhythm and style pack it will take some more time. In my case delivery was done after 1 month. Here you can watch delivery video.
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Tata Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Sab Motors - Lajpat Nagar
56, Lajpat Nagar 3, Main Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Sab Motors Gokulpuri
D Block, New Delhi, Main Wazirabad Road, Gokul Puri, Hari Chand Mela Ram Complex, New Delhi, Delhi 110094
Sab Motors-mohan Co-op
B1 / F8, Mohan Co-op. Indl. Estate, Mathura Roa, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
Treo Tata Okhla
A-231, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, Near Hotel Crown Plaza, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
What is the price of Tata Altroz Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Tata Altroz is 9.99 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Tata Altroz in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Tata Altroz is 19.05 - 25.11 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Altroz.
What is the EMI of Tata Altroz in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Tata Altroz in Delhi is Rs. 11,605 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Tata Altroz?
What is the boot space in Tata Altroz?
The boot space in Tata Altroz is 345 L. View full specification of Altroz
What is the ground clearance of Tata Altroz?
The ground clearance of Tata Altroz is 165 mm.
What are the best financing options for Tata Altroz?
Is Tata Altroz better than Maruti Baleno?
54% users have chosen Tata Altroz over Maruti Baleno in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
Is Tata Punch better than Tata Altroz?
56% users have chosen Tata Punch over Tata Altroz in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
From The Community
Q. Is Smart Key Band available in Tata Altroz XE?
Asked by Pj Helper 1 Answers
Q. Is XZ Option variant discontinued?
Asked by Mayur Mohandasani 1 Answers
Q. Does XZ(O) variant features iRA technology?
Asked by Rohit Patil 1 Answers
Q. Does this car have rear camera?
Asked by Manash Sxpc 2 Answers
Q. Can I upsize the tyre size ?
Asked by Poonacha Nk 2 Answers
Q. Is XZ Plus variant worth to buy?
Asked by Kishan Thakur 3 Answers
Q. Which car to choose, Ertiga or Altroz?
Asked by Sathish Thavasupal 1 Answers
Q. Is there alloy wheels in XZ option?
Asked by Harsha Harsha 1 Answers
Q. Does Altroz XT variant have automatic climate cont ...
Asked by Praveen Dhanaseelan 2 Answers
Q. What is the mileage and how is the ride quality?
Asked by Varun Sehgal 1 Answers
Tata Altroz Road Tests
Tata Altroz Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 19,047|