Hyundai i20 is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 6.98 Lakh to 11.48 Lakh in India. It is available in 21 variants and 9 colours. Hyundai i20 comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The i20 has a boot space of 311 litres. The petrol engine of i20 is a 1197cc unit and 998cc unit which generates a power of 81.86bhp and a torque of 114.74nm. The 1493cc diesel engine of i20 puts out 118.36bhp of power and 171.62nm of torque. The i20 is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of i20 ranges from 21 Kmpl on petrol to 25 Kmpl on diesel.
Hyundai i20 Latest Updates
The Hyundai i20 has received a price increment of up to Rs 7,000. The premium hatchback now retails from Rs 6.98 lakh to Rs 11.47 lakh. Also, prices of the sportier N-Line have been hiked for the first time. It costs between Rs 9.91 lakh to Rs 11.97 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India).
Hyundai i20 Engine
Hyundai i20 Variants
Hyundai offers the i20 in four variants: Magna, Sportz, Asta, and Asta (O).
Hyundai i20 Features
Hyundai i20 Competitors
Hyundai i20 Pricei20 price starts from Rs. 6.98 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). i20 comes in 21 variants with 9 colour options. The price of i20 petrol models ranges between Rs. 6.98 Lakh to Rs. 11.48 Lakh while the price of i20 diesel models start at Rs. 8.28 Lakh and the top diesel model is priced at Rs. 10.85 Lakh. i20 automatic models starts from Rs. 8.90 Lakh and comes in 7 variants to choose among.
- Petrol (17 Variants)
- Diesel (4 Variants)
- Manual (13 Variants)
- Automatic (8 Variants)
21 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 6.98 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
21 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 7.88 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
21 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 8.03 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
Looking for Loan on Hyundai i20EMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in i20?
Well built & premium interior, loaded with segment-first features, wide range of engines/transmissions to choose from.
Tall users will want more front headroom, sense of space isn’t as great as it is in a rival like the Honda Jazz, prices have jumped up.
The new Hyundai i20 doesn’t just offer loads of new tech, it also works better as a family car than before, albiet for a bit of a price increase.
I20 User Reviews
Excellent vehicle but pathetic service network.No hyundai service centers in chennai is capable of better service.
Excellent car & i have most interested in this car.Interior, Exterior design is fabulous and want to buy this car.
Good car, amazing driving experience, very easy to handle and perfect on highways. Great safety with 6 airbags and extraordinary convenience features.
Sexy car, Amazing Drive experience, very easy to handle perfect on highways, Great safety with 6 airbags and1extraordinary convience features
Best car ever in city drive and also in highways.And this car is for small family.Everything in this car was worthy.Love hyundai.
Hyundai i20 Offers
Offeri20 Sportz IVT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 08 Mar-31 Mar
Offeri20 Asta Turbo iMT DT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 08 Mar-31 Mar
Hyundai i20 Images
- 26 more
Hyundai i20 Colours
- Typhoon Silver
- Metallic Copper
- Fiery Red
- Fiery Red With Black Roof
- Polar White
- Polar White With Black Roof
- Starry Night
- Titan Grey
- Fiery Red Turbo
Hyundai i20 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of i20 owners
|Diesel||Manual||25 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Automatic||20.28 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||21 Kmpl||12 Kmpl|
27 Jan, 202115415 views
One of the big changes our professional lives witnessed in 2020 was the shift... read more
28 Dec, 202020514 views
- Tata Altroz models https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Tat... - Hyundai i20... read more
12 Nov, 202025643 views
2020 Hyundai i20 prices: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Hyu... New Hyundai... read more
5 Nov, 202025444 views
The 2020 Hyundai i20 is the 3rd generation of the model that’s been offered... read more
Hyundai i20 News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying i20
- Both cars in their forte, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is a budget-friendly car with great build quality and interior fit and finish. It is well equipped with a lot of segment-first features. Both the petrol and the diesel get an automatic gearbox option. The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has 1 Diesel Engine, 2 Petrol engines, and 1 CNG Engine on offer. The Diesel engine is 1186 cc, the Petrol engine is 1197 cc and 998cc while the CNG engine is 1197 cc. It is available with Manual
- Selecting between the Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, features required, ride quality, performance preference, etc. If we talk about Swift, with its refreshed looks, colour options, and a new engine, the Swift is now more youthful and fun. Its funky styling still gets attention and has lots of modification potential too. Its playful chassis and steering make it quite a hoot to drive. The new update should build on the dynamic abilities of the Swift package but with the increase, it's still the priciest in its segment. The new i20, on the other hand, doesn’t just offer loads of new tech, it also works better as a family car than before, albeit for a bit of a price increase. If you just want a decently loaded family hatchback with a reasonable amount of frills and gizmos, there are more VFM options available. If you want that next class equipment, then the 1.2 petrol and 1.5 diesel command a reasonable premium for several added features you get, while the turbo petrol combines that with more drive sophistication and excitement. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The Hyundai i20 comes with three engine options: a 1.2-litre petrol developing up to 88PS/114Nm, a 120PS/172Nm 1.0-litre turbo-petrol, and a 100PS/240Nm 1.5-litre diesel. Transmission options include a 5-speed MT and a CVT for the naturally aspirated petrol, a 6-speed iMT clutchless manual and a 7-speed DCT for the turbo-petrol, and a sole 6-speed MT for the diesel unit.
- Definitely the i20 is up-priced than the altroz so it will offer more features. The altroz is a value for money. The altroz is the best choice for indian conditions. I don't know why people hihglight about its 3 cylinders when the NVH is not that much which will really annoy you or decrease your driving pleasure and comfort. The altroz offers some best in class features. Every car has advantages and disadvantages, no car is perfect. At the end of the day its SAFETY which decides everything, and altroz is the safest hatchback in the Indian market.
- Altroz will not stop production until the new i20 is released. So rather wait and test drive both. Everyone gives their own opinion, end of the day it's your money. Do what your heart says. All premium hatchback more or less have same performance. I have driven elite i20, altroz and baleno. Altroz has a better corner handling. I20 is a cool car. You have 1 litre turbo coming in i20. You have the money go for it.
- No issue in waiting. but TATA is already proved their 5 STAR safety RATINGS whereas i 20 yet to prove. If safety is not your priority, then wait. If safety is top priority then Book Altroz imm as waiting period is almost 2 months... Go for safety for car as well as your FAMILY.... Cheers !!
- If you are looking for a budget-friendly variant with a decent feature list then you may go for the Hyundai i20 Sportz variant. On the other hand, if you want your premium hatchback comes equipped with all the bells and whistles then you may go for the top-spec Hyundai i20 Asta variant. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership..Read more:i20 Asta vs i20 Sportz.
- If there are no budget issue then Asta if you are looking for value for money then sportz variant are best
- What is the difference between i20 asta and i20 sports
- The sunroof is available exclusively with the Asta (O) variant of Hyundai i20. The i20 retails in the price range of Rs. 6.79 - 11.32 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your desired city for an estimated on-road price of the variants.
- I want to ask onroad price asta(0) 2020 with sun. Roof. Plz tell me.
- I want to ask onroad price asta(0) 2020 with sun. Roof. Plz tell me
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Hyundai Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
B-99, Wazirpur, Wazirpur Inds Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110052
11 - 27376001, 27376002, 8800533133
8, Main Vikas Marg, Dayanand Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
A-9 /1, Jhilmil Industrial Area,Jhilmil, Near Dilshad Garden Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
011-22586000, 01, 011-22586002, 03, 7982299550
A 56, PARKLAND BULDING, GROUND FLOOR, East Of Kailash, Near Metro Pillar Num 92, New Delhi, Delhi 110064
What is the price of Hyundai i20 Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Hyundai i20 is 11.48 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Hyundai i20 in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hyundai i20 is 21 - 25 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of i20.
What is the EMI of Hyundai i20 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Hyundai i20 in Delhi is Rs. 13,502 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Hyundai i20?
What is the boot space in Hyundai i20?
The boot space in Hyundai i20 is 311 L. View full specification of i20
What are the best financing options for Hyundai i20?
Is Maruti Baleno better than Hyundai i20?
51% users have chosen Maruti Baleno over Hyundai i20 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
Is Tata Altroz better than Hyundai i20?
63% users have chosen Tata Altroz over Hyundai i20 in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
From The Community
Q. Are turbo variants available?
Asked by 1 Answers
Q. I want the details of Magna variants and are there ...
Asked by Kvbasavarajappa Kv 1 Answers
Q. What is minimum service cost?
Asked by Sagar Rockon 1 Answers
Q. My budget is 10 Lakhs, I'm confused between, i20, ...
Asked by Jagan Ms 1 Answers
Q. Which car should I buy, Polo or i20?
Asked by Mohammed Sanan 1 Answers
Q. I20 or Honda City 4th Generation, which is value f ...
Asked by Gowtham Mahalingam 1 Answers
Q. What is the actual mileage of diesel variant?
Asked by Sanjeev Thakur 1 Answers
Q. Length of i20?
Asked by Kuldeep Kumar 1 Answers
Q. Which car is a better pick for a family 5 members, ...
Asked by Abhijith Shaganti
Q. Is Hyundai i20 available in CNG?
Asked by Imrankhan Shaikh
Hyundai i20 Road Tests
Hyundai i20 Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 14,255|
|1.0 Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 14,410|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 18,715|