Ola S1 is a electric scooter available at a price range of Rs. 85,099 to 1.10 Lakh in India. It is available in 2 variants and 10 colours. S1 goes 181km in a single charge. The Ola S1 gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The Ola S1 weighs 125 kg.
Ola S1 Key Specifications
Ola S1 Latest Updates
Ola Electric scooters to get a slight hike in its prices. Click here to read our full report. The company is also planning to introduce extreme fast charging technology (XFC) that’s capable of charging from 0-100 percent in just five minutes! Intrigued? Read on.
Ola Electric announced that the MoveOS 2.0 software update will be coming to its electric scooters by the end of April and will offer updated features. The company’s co-founder Bhavish Aggarwal has revealed that it has delivered almost 7,000 units in February. The company aims to deliver 15,000 units in March. For more details, read our main story.
Planning to buy an EV? Confused with all the options in the market? Here's our 5-point guide on what to look for when buying an electric two wheeler.
Ola Electric is planning to go global as the company has announced a new R&D centre in the UK. The company has also set aside a generous budget of around Rs 750 crore for the project. Full details in our story.
Ola S1 Engine
Ola S1 Variants
The Ola Electric S1 has been launched in two variants: Standard and S1 Pro. Ola Electric has equipped the standard model with a 2.98kWh battery and the motor has been restricted to 90kmph. Meanwhile, the S1 Pro, in addition to a bigger battery and a claimed top speed of 115kmph, also gets additional features like voice assist,hill hold control, and additional riding mode. The Ola Electric S1 has been priced at Rs 99,999 while the S1 Pro is priced at Rs 1,29,999 (both ex-showroom Bengaluru, including FAME-II subsidy).
Ola S1 Design
Ola S1 Features
Ola S1 Competitors
Ola S1 Range
Ola S1 Charging Time
Ola S1 PriceThe price of Ola S1 starts at Rs. 85,099 and goes upto Rs. 1.10 Lakh. Ola S1 is offered in 2 variants - STD and the top variant S1 Pro which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.10 Lakh.
Looking for Loan on Ola S1EMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in S1?
Light on its feet; Ride quality is pliant; Has an enormous boot
Throttle calibration is imperfect; Switchgear lacks tactile feel; Inconsistent quality issues
In our experience, the Ola S1 Pro has proved to be a promising scooter that could combine practicality and performance. But, there is a “but.” Sure, while quality could be better, it isn’t a deal-breaker. The unexplained drop in performance dampened the riding experience and the more subtle issue of poor throttle calibration hampers the promise of practicality and is a potential safety concern.
S1 User Reviews
Design wise it is better but can be improved by making flat to that leg holding area where we get a spinal type thing which may be supporting whole chassis but it is ruining experience of driver while carrying something.Comfort wise it is good.There are some other features which also can be added.
It's fantastic bike good keep it up ola i am very very happy to having this type of bike which has amazing look and has a top speed of 120 wooo it's crazy ride and hoping to ola to make this type of bikes again and again.Really nic job ola i really appreciate your work.It's on you wheather you want to give me iphone or not but yes, This review is from my heart.Again nice job and keep it up.
This is the best electric scooter in over all electric scooter.This is the mordon and stylist scooter i like this scooter.Thank you ola for making this new janration scooter ❤️.
Worst scooter….It’s just a hype created in the market / social media….There are few security glitches ….
Test drive of the vehicle was amazing.But i must tell you, Their organisation is extremely inefficient and they don’t value customers.Delivery is taking hell a lot of time.Try to reach their support team, They will make sure that you stress your head out.Really annoying.Never go for ola.
Ola S1 Images
- 5 more
Ola S1 Colours
- Midnight Blue
- Matt Black
- Millenial Pink
- Liquid Silver
- Anthracite Grey
- Porcelain White
- Neo Mint
- Jet Black
- Coral Glam
Ola S1 Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||181 Km/Charge|
This is the mileage given by maximum number of S1 owners
15 Nov, 202118073 views
Ola Electric’s new venture has been the talk of the town for the past few... read more
16 Aug, 202119207 views
For just Rs 99,999, the Ola S1 electric scooter is looking to make a sizeable... read more
16 Apr, 202126078 views
Ola is serious about electrics and its first electric scooter promises to be a... read more
29 May, 20209420 views
- OLA Electric has purchased Dutch EV-maker Etergo, and will launch an electric... read more
Ola S1 News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S1
- Ola Electric S1 gets a fixed battery. As for charging, first up, there’s the conventional home charger that will be provided with the scooter. It requires no additional installation; customers can simply plug it into a regular wall socket overnight (the PR doesn’t mention whether it is 5A or 15A, but we assume it is the former) for a complete charge. Next up, there will be charging ports across public places like parking lots, IT parks, colleges, malls, and the likes. These will be of the fast-charging type. Ola claims its scooter can be charged from 0-50 percent in just 18 minutes, which will be enough for a 75km ride. On paper, this should translate to a claimed range of 150km, which is brilliant. However, it remains to be seen at what speeds this figure is achieved.
- The excitement of the Ola S1 Pro has been built on its electron munching hardware. Developed in-house, the motor’s 5.5kW of power makes other offerings pale in comparison, and that’s without factoring in the 8.5kW of peak power. Considering the power and its compact dimensions, the scooter should fair well in the hills. A 115kmph top speed claim eclipses all scooters and several motorcycles at this price point too. The range of 181km makes it a genuine solution for the family. The Hyper mode is potent, but it doesn’t feel as explosive off the line as Ather’s Warp mode, which sends the 450x rocketing off the line. The S1 Pro starts in a sprightly manner and unleashes even more of its potential once it builds some speed. We ended up spending more time in Sport mode as the initial throttle response in Normal mode was quite soft, which made it feel sluggish. Switching to Sport mode made the S1 Pro immediately peppier as the throttle response was stronger and it increased the top speed from the Normal mode. However, Sport mode highlighted another issue: a lag when opening the throttle. The motor was a bit slow to respond, which means riding at low speeds doesn’t feel smooth or predictable and can catch you off-guard - like when making U-turns. Also, when you close the throttle, the motor continues to accelerate for half a second after, and that can make things a little hairy. The software that links the batteries, throttle and motor played up further as it reduced performance without warning. Read more -Ola S1 Pro First Ride Review: Worth The Hype?.
- The electric scooters that run on a 250 W motor and the ones that have a top speed of 25 kmph do not require a driver's license or number plate registration.
- The brand has now commenced the online bookings on its official website for a token amount of just Rs 499. All those who book the Ola e-scooter now will get the deliveries on priority, claims Ola Electric. Ola Electric will open bookings from September 8 and deliveries will commence across 1000 cities from October onwards.Read more:- Ola Electric Scooter Bookings Open, India Launch SoonRead more:- Breaking: Meet Your Next e-Scooter, The Just Launched Ola S1. Tier 1 cities will be targeted in the first phase, followed by Tier 2 cities.
- Ola Electric has launched the S1 scooter and the bookings will open from September 8 and deliveries will commence across 1000 cities from October onwards. For more details, you may visit the official website of Ola Electric.
- I am already submitted RS 499 on my creaded card but not give my token no
- At least they supposed to give 5years warranty but 3years is less ....bcoz battery replacement cost is 60% amount of the vehicle after three years battery repair we need to pay 40-50k to replacement the new battery
- As of now, the brand has not revealed the warranty details of the Ola Electric S1 as the model is just launched. We would suggest you wait for the official announcement. Stay tuned.
- 2 years is max life of li-ion, li-polym, li-phosphate battery, hence no company mobile or 2 wheeler provides warranty more than 2 years. customers need to use their brain staying away from marketing and promotions videos
- The orignal design have removable battery, don't know what made them change design. removable battery would have been a game changer
- You can install a normal 3 pin connection in your parking space allotted to you from your meter box. Any local electrician will do it.
- No use than to buy this scooter for me I am staying at 16th floor how can we charge
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
What is the price of Ola Electric S1 in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of Ola Electric S1 is 1.10 Lakh. Check On Road Price of S1. .
What is the mileage of Ola Electric S1 in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Ola Electric S1 is 181 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of S1.
Does the Ola Electric S1 have ABS?
No, ABS feature is not available in Ola Electric S1. View full specification of S1.
Which is better Ola Electric S1 or Ather 450X?
Ather 450X Price starts at Rs. 1.18 Lakh which is Rs. 33,897 costlier than base model of Ola S1 priced at Rs. 85,099. Compare Ola S1 vs Ather 450X on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What are the colours available in Ola Electric S1?
Ola Electric S1 is available in 10 colours : Midnight Blue, Matt Black, Millenial Pink, Liquid Silver, Anthracite Grey, Porcelain White, Neo Mint, Marshmellow, Jet Black and Coral Glam. View colour images of S1.
On a Full Charge, what is the range offered by Ola Electric S1?
Ola Electric S1 offers a range of 181 km/charge.
Do we need a license for Ola Electric S1?
Yes, it is required to have a driving license for Ola Electric S1.
Is Ola Electric S1 better than Ather 450X?
74% users have chosen Ola Electric S1 over Ather 450X in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
Is Ola Electric S1 better than Bajaj Chetak?
69% users have chosen Ola Electric S1 over Bajaj Chetak in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
From The Community
Q. Is the battery removable or not? Can this scooter ...
Asked by Surendra Verma 1 Answers
Q. Is this scooter good for riding on hills?
Asked by Satheesh Kumar 1 Answers
Q. What are the electric two wheelers available that ...
Asked by Ambika C 1 Answers
Q. Which scooter is better S1 or 450X?
Asked by Jeffrey Justine 1 Answers
Q. How many battery does S1 has, also how many hours ...
Asked by Shibu Mp 1 Answers
Q. Is it good for long highway rides?
Asked by Gokul Suji 1 Answers
Q. What is the top speed and range?
Asked by Deepak C 1 Answers
Q. What is the saddle height?
Asked by Drkandarp Singh 1 Answers
Q. My weight is 95kgs, and height is 6, will I have p ...
Asked by Devender Pal 1 Answers
Q. Is Ola Electric S1, value for money?
Asked by Bharath Sb 1 Answers