Kia Seltos is a 5 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 9.95 Lakh to 18.19 Lakh in India. It is available in 17 variants and 13 colours. Kia Seltos comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The Seltos has a boot space of 433 litres while it's ground clearance is 190 mm. The petrol engine of Seltos is a 1497cc unit and 1353cc unit which generates a power of 113.42bhp and a torque of 144nm. The 1493cc diesel engine of Seltos puts out 138.08bhp of power and 242nm of torque. The Seltos is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Seltos ranges from 16.8 Kmpl on petrol to 20.8 Kmpl on diesel.
Kia Seltos Latest Updates
January 06, 2022: Kia has discontinued the Seltos’ ‘Intelligency Blue’ colour option. With this, the SUV is now available in six mono-tone and five dual-tone shades.
The Kia Seltos is priced from Rs 9.95 lakh to Rs 18.19 lakh (ex-showroom, pan India). Its alternatives are the Hyundai Creta, MG Astor, Skoda Kushaq, VW Taigun, Tata Harrier, MG Hector, and the 5-seater variants of the Mahindra XUV700.
Kia Seltos Engine
Kia Seltos Variants
The Kia Seltos is available in three trims: HT Line, GT Line and X Line. The HT Line is available in five variants: HTE, HTK, HTK+, HTX, and HTX+. The GT Line on the other hand is available in two variants: GTX+ and the GTX(O). The X Line is a sole trim based on the GTX+.
The SUV comes in six mono-tone (Intense Red, Aurora Black Pearl, Punchy Orange, Gravity Grey, Steel Silver, and Glacier White Pearl) and five dual-tone shades (White Pearl with black roof, red with black roof, white with orange roof, silver with orange roof, and orange with white roof).
Kia Seltos Features
Kia Seltos Competitors
Kia Seltos PriceSeltos price starts from Rs. 9.95 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Seltos comes in 17 variants with 13 colour options. The price of Seltos petrol models ranges between Rs. 9.95 Lakh to Rs. 17.89 Lakh while the price of Seltos diesel models start at Rs. 10.75 Lakh and the top diesel model is priced at Rs. 18.19 Lakh. Seltos automatic models starts from Rs. 14.25 Lakh and comes in 4 variants to choose among.
- Petrol (9 Variants)
- Diesel (8 Variants)
- Manual (12 Variants)
- Automatic (5 Variants)
16.8 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 9.95 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
20.8 Kmpl . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 10.75 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
16.8 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 10.95 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
Looking for Loan on Kia SeltosEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in Seltos?
Looks stylish, Feels premium inside, Bose speaker system is delightful, First-in-segment features, Plethora of engine-transmission options, Killer pricing.
Rear under-thigh support could be better, Manual transmission gearshifts could be better, ride quality on the stiff side.
The Seltos impressed us So much that all we could complain about was a lack of under thigh support and the rather stiff ride quality. There are even choices galore in terms of variants, trim and equipment levels. And more than anything its pricing makes it one of the hottest picks in the segment.
Seltos Expert's Review
Does the Kia Seltos manage to be the perfect car its spec sheet suggests it is? An exhaustive first drive review should give us the answersFull Review
Seltos User Reviews
Superb performance vehicle( diesel) good pick up and great mileage in city 15 km and highway 23 kmpl…
It's a good car. I have a GTX diesel model. Its mileage is a minimum of 16.5kmpl when calculated manually. The performance is also good.
Excellent performance, Such a silent and subtle engine and the overall drive feels so good firm.Absolutely love it!.
I am very happy with this car. It is very comfortable and delivers good mileage.
Noiseless, Comfortable ride even at the top speed of 160kmph.City mileage is 12kmplhighway avg 16kmpl.
Kia Seltos Images
- 8 more
Kia Seltos Colours
- Punchy Orange With Clear White
- Intense Red With Aurora Black Pearl
- Steel Silver With Punchy Orange
- Glacier White Pearl With Punchy Orange
- Glacier White Pearl With Aurora Black Pearl
- Punchy Orange
- Intelligence Blue
- Aurora Black Pearl
- Gravity Gray
- Steel Silver
- Glacier White Pearl
- Intense Red
Kia Seltos Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Seltos owners
|Diesel||Automatic||18 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
|Diesel||Manual||20.8 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Automatic||16.5 Kmpl||16 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||16.8 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
10 Mar, 20226116 views
The Kia Carens made quite the splash when it launched and paired with its... read more
26 Aug, 202114647 views
Based on the X Line concept Kia previewed at the 2020 Auto Expo, the... read more
2 Jun, 202016843 views
Kia has launched 2020 model year updates for the Seltos, which now comes with... read more
5 Feb, 20207783 views
- Kia Seltos X-Line showcased at Auto Expo 2020 - Kia Seltos X-Line is a... read more
Kia Seltos News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Seltos
- Kia Seltos HTE variants feature Electric Steering Type and Tilt Steering Column.
- HTK Plus variant of Kia Seltos features an 8 inches touchscreen infotainment system.
- Choosing the right vehicle depends highly on one's preferences. All three Kushaq, Seltos and Astor are solid contenders in the segment. While Astor is a well-balanced, compact SUV with a good mix of design, quality, performance, and safety, the Seltos has impressed everyone so much that all we could complain about is a lack of under-thigh support and the rather stiff ride quality. Kushaq, on the other hand, is not overflowing with features it aims to win over buyers with its powerful and efficient petrol engines and smart packaging. The Astor’s 1.5-litre displacement is right up there with its rivals but pushes the least power at 110PS. While its torque figures are the same as the Seltos, it's the Kushaq that has the edge in this department, thanks to the turbocharged engine. If we talk about boot space Kia Seltos has definitely topped the list with its 433 litres boot space. But to sum it up, The Astor is managing to stand out in the segment with its looks, tech and upmarket cabin experience. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more- Skoda Kushaq First Drive Review: 16 Things You Should Know. -MG Astor First Drive Review: Standing Out In Style.
- 1) Diesel will have slightly more maintenance costs than petrol version, however this is offset by distance travelled over 15,000 km per year, AC usage, full load of passengers looking, luggage etc.2) However maintenance & servicing of DCT is expensive, because of the Nature of the components, high cost of spares, replacement, consumables of the DCT.3) Further DCT is a premium version & Naturally servicing & spares will be substantially higher, when compared to other versions.4) DCT variant is for premium segment, those who are willing to spend money for luxury, sporty feel, high power output. Those looking for economy should avoid DCT & gofor petrol or diesel. Also kia makes maximum margin on the DCT variant. 5) That said, I emphasize that DCT variant servicing & maintenance will be substantially higher, but it will not cost a bomb, like Audi, Skoda, Mercedes etc so test drive a DCT & if you love it, go for it, without regrets.
- 1) if you drive more than 15, 000 to 20,000 km per year go for the diesel.2) if your driving kilometers is less than 15000 per year go for the petrol.3) if you are addicted to the torque of diesel, get the diesel variant, irrespective of annual kilometers covered.4) if you are a connoisseur, to get maximum pleasure of driving & not bothered about the mileage or maintenance costs, go for the DCT ( 7 speed Dual clutch transmission) in Turbo petrol.Special Remarks, Assimilate the art of driving a DCT from Google ( Theory) & grasp the gist of it, before you test drive a DCT.
- @ balakrishnan | 1) if you drive more than 15, 000 to 20,000 km per year go for the diesel.2) if your driving kilometers is less than 15000 per year go for the petrol.3) if you are addicted to the torque of diesel, get the diesel variant, irrespective of annual kilometers covered.4) if you are a connoisseur, to get maximum pleasure of driving & not bothered about the mileage or maintenance costs, go for the DCT ( 7 speed Dual clutch transmission) in Turbo petrol.Special Remarks, Assimilate the art of driving a DCT from Google ( Theory) & grasp the gist of it, before you test drive a DCT.
- There is no waiting period for kia seltos. It is readily available. My friend who bought selos delivery was given in 2 days. There is sharp fall in sales of seltos. They make people fool like our earlier customer order got cancel hence we are offering you this car immediately and all. So no more charm for seltos in market. Pay and get the car. Still there is ni discount. By march car will b ready and at discount will b available.
- There is no waiting period for car. One of my friend bought the car and delivery was given in 2 days. There is sharp fall in sales of seltos. Dealers make people fool by saying earlier order got canceled and all. However there is now no charm for seltos. And wat i predict is by march it would b cash and carry with discounts.
- I have booked Seltos Diesel on 10th September 2021, in Mumbai and almost after six months the car is not delivered. The reasons are given as the particular model is not manufactured yet. The other showrooms are calling and stating that we have the model ready but it has accessories worth 1.25 lac installed. Just wondering, are they selling accessories or finding alternate ways of selling cars to other customers?
- Yes, if it's done outside, but doing it in Kia authorized service center will not affect warranty, but again it's very expensive, around ₹40,000.
- I have replaced the projector head lamp with LED at Kia dealer for 7500/- six months before for my HTK plus D AT.
- Company saying that there will be no extra fitting from there centre
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Kia Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Safdarjung Enclave, A2/8, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Lajpat Nagar 2, B-33, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Mohan Cooperative Area, B1/A9, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
B 95, Wazirpur, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110052
What is the price of Kia Seltos Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Kia Seltos is 18.19 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Kia Seltos in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Kia Seltos is 16.8 - 20.8 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Seltos.
What is the EMI of Kia Seltos in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Kia Seltos in Delhi is Rs. 19,248 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Kia Seltos?
What is the boot space in Kia Seltos?
The boot space in Kia Seltos is 433 L. View full specification of Seltos
What is the ground clearance of Kia Seltos?
The ground clearance of Kia Seltos is 190 mm.
What are the best financing options for Kia Seltos?
Is Kia Sonet better than Kia Seltos?
53% users have chosen Kia Sonet over Kia Seltos in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
Is Kia Seltos better than Hyundai Creta?
55% users have chosen Kia Seltos over Hyundai Creta in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
From The Community
Q. Does HTE variant of Kia Seltos have tilt steering?
Asked by Kartik Padhiary 1 Answers
Q. HTK Plus got how many inches infotainment screen?
Asked by Sandy Singh 1 Answers
Q. Does HTE variant features touchscreen or audio sys ...
Asked by Angel Walldecorngp 1 Answers
Q. Which car is worth tp buy, Seltos or Astor?
Asked by Ankit Agarwal 1 Answers
Q. Which is a better deal entry level Kia Seltos ya X ...
Asked by Route Planner 1 Answers
Q. What to choose between Seltos and Rapid?
Asked by Uthaiah T 1 Answers
Q. Are the Petrol and Hybrid models coming in Kia Sel ...
Asked by Parvesh Khan 1 Answers
Q. Can I add additional wireless charger to my Kia se ...
Asked by Amitparikh 1 Answers
Q. I am planning to buy Seltos, booked htx petrol but ...
Asked by Thota Maruthi 2 Answers
Q. I have booked Kia Sonet GTX Plus 7DCT variant. Sho ...
Asked by Gvj Cars 1 Answers
Kia Seltos Road Tests
Kia Seltos Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 20,451|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 23,142|