Tata Tiago is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 5.22 Lakh to 7.67 Lakh in India. It is available in 16 variants and 6 colours. Tata Tiago comes with BS6 compliant petrol and CNG engine options. The Tiago has ground clearance of 168 mm. The petrol engine of Tiago is a 1199cc unit which generates a power of 84.82bhp and a torque of 113nm. The 1199cc CNG engine of Tiago puts out 84.82bhp of power and 113nm of torque. The Tiago is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Tiago ranges from 23.84 Kmpl on petrol to 26.49km/kg on cng.
Tata Tiago Latest Updates
Tata has recorded total sales of over 3,000 units of the CNG variants of the Tiago and Tigor. The Tiago CNG comes with a 73PS 1.2-litre CNG powertrain, coupled with a 5-speed manual gearbox. It is available in four trim options: XE, XM, XT and XZ+.
Tata retails the Tiago from Rs 5.20 lakh to Rs 7.65 lakh (ex-showroom pan-India). Its alternatives are the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R, Hyundai Santro, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Datsun GO, Hyundai Grand i10 Nios, and Maruti Celerio.
Tata Tiago Engine
Tata Tiago Variants
The Tata Tiago is offered in six broad trims: XE, XM, XT (O), XT, XZ and XZ+. If you opt for the CNG mill, your choices are limited to the XE, XM, XT and XZ+.
There are also five colour options to choose from: Midnight Plum, Flame Red, Pearlescent White, Arizona Blue, and Daytona Grey.
Tata Tiago Features
Tata Tiago Competitors
Tata Tiago PriceTiago price starts from Rs. 5.22 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Tiago comes in 16 variants with 6 colour options. The price of Tiago petrol models ranges between Rs. 5.22 Lakh to Rs. 7.32 Lakh. The prices of Tiago CNG models start at Rs. 6.12 Lakh and the top CNG model is priced at Rs. 7.67 Lakh. Tiago automatic models starts from Rs. 6.37 Lakh and comes in 3 variants to choose among.
- Petrol (11 Variants)
- CNG (5 Variants)
- Manual (12 Variants)
- Automatic (4 Variants)
23.84 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.22 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
23.84 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.67 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
XT Limited Edition
23.84 Kmpl . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 5.79 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View March Offers|
Looking for Loan on Tata TiagoEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in Tiago?
One of the most attractive designs at this price point. Great build quality and the 4-stars in Global NCAP speaks highly about safety. Great features set with auto folding wing mirrors, climate control and a rear view camera with dynamic guide lines as some of the highlights.
Three cylinder engines lack punch and are noisy. Not as spacious as rivals.
The Tiago is a well specked city car that offers a balanced set of features, comfort and performance with a class leading safety rating.
Tiago Expert's Review
The Tata Tiago is finally here with its bold new design and brand new diesel and petrol engines. So is it any good? Well, read on to find out.Full Review
Tiago User Reviews
I got mileage and engine noice and performance issues .. I suggest you to choose a 4 clyinder engine tiago has engine note ac noice and low mileage too
Superb car, Its amazing in budget and gud performance I booked this car in a few days ago, Really this car is very very good
Best car at the this is the best car at this price point its safety its right hand hand quality its average its performance everything is good i didn't have any complaints it is working very good and its service center is still much better than before we'll 👍 tata motors
Ride quality is good, And comfortable some how noisy and vibration in cabin, Ac is power full, Steering control is good enough, Music system provided is best in this price range, Tata service need to be improve.
This is a nice experience with world-class safety. No one can beat at this price point. Good job Tata.
Tata Tiago Offers
OfferTiago XE offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 15 Mar-31 Mar
OfferTiago XT Option offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 15 Mar-31 Mar
Cars Similar to Tiago
Tata Tiago Images
- 10 more
Tata Tiago Colours
- Opal White
- Midnight Plum
- Pearlescent White
- Daytona Grey
- Arizona Blue
- Flame Red
Tata Tiago Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Tiago owners
|Petrol||Automatic||23.84 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||23.84 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
22 Jan, 202018940 views
- Tata Tiago Facelift launched at Rs 4.60 lakh - Tata Tiago 2020 gets bright... read more
Tata Tiago News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is the ideal small family car. Its spacious, practical, efficient and offers a convenient automatic with both engine options. On the other hand, if you are looking for, a low compromise drive experience with a CNG powertrain, then the Tiago CNG can surely be a strong contender. Its driving dynamics, ride comfort, and features list is similar to that of its petrol counterpart and quite commendable. Moreover, for a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. Follow the link and select your desired city and brand for dealership
- Yes, you can book Tata Tiago online via the official website of Tata.
- Tata Tiago and Tata Punch are from different segments and cater to the need of different customers. If you are not on a limited budget then the Tata Punch could be the ideal alternative for city-friendly hatchback users looking for something more rugged and versatile. The Punch pulls off muscular SUV-like looks, high ground clearance along with an easy to drive hatchback -like experience. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read More: - Tata Punch vs Tata Tiago
- The question asked here is about the engines. The 4 cylinder power unit on Swift is much smoother, peppy and a reliable engine to rely on. The NVH levels in swift is much lesser in Swift than that of Tiago. The 3 cylinder Engine on Tiago causes vibration and it is very vocal when pushed hard, the reliability of the engine is still a question. Although we can trust Tata for the efforts they have been putting in to keep the flag high as an Indian automobile manufacturer. Keep in mind Even though Tiago is of better build quality, the over all driving experience is better in Swift.
- Previous swift were smooth and reliable but current generation of swift is light and because of that safety has been compromised... and also Tata are doing great job in providing features functions and most importantly... safety!!!Maruti Suzuki people always compromises with safety to cut down the price... but now it's the time for us now to look for the safety also!!
- The swift engine is Fiat make & Fiat engine is best in performance. I did not about the TATA Tiago engine.
- A company which is not at all considered safety... Only to take money. Engine may good.. If accident occur customers has no guaranty. So i dislike maruthi. Only thing their services and parts availability is a good. But tata tiago sold above 3 lakh cars in four years. So quite natural now their services have already improved
- I suggest Tiago beacuse of its build qualiy and its high speed stability.always preffer safety as the first concern. I had driven tiago for 130000kms (one lakh thirty thousand kms ) from my experience tiago is such a nice car. Its having a fresh look 8 speaker harman music systemAnd amt is not as laggy as maruthi
- Current generation swift is s**t AF... whether in terms of look or in terms of safety!!! Maruti people make the car light and because of that safety has been compromised and you will not get confidence on driving at high speed!!
- Selecting a perfect car depends on certain factors such as your budget, ride quality, features required, brand preference, maintenance costs, etc. Maruti Suzuki Swift is back to its sporty roots, with the chassis tuned for handling than outright comfort. It is a big improvement on the old car but it's not quite the all-rounder it once was. Whereas, the Grand i10 Nios offers great build quality and interior fit and finish and is well-equipped with a lot of segment first features. As for the Figo, it misses out on bling and feels sober and less upmarket than its rivals. However, it offers an powerful diesel engine, comfortable ride quality, sporty driving traits and brilliant safety features including up to six airbags. Lastly, the Tiago is a small hatchback compared to the aforementioned options. But if you are looking for a small car with attractive styling, decent ride quality and brilliant build quality then it could be a good option. The 4-stars in Global NCAP speaks highly about safety. Now, as per your daily driving requirements, we'd suggest you to opt for the petrol engine. Selecting the right fuel type depends on your utility and average running of the car. If you drive less then 50km in a day then we recommend you to go with a petrol car as they are easy to maintain, have a longer life span and they cost less initially then the diesel car. On the other hand, diesel cars are preferred if the average daily run is more than 50km which makes it feasible purchase. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership. Read More: - Hyundai Grand i10 Nios vs Maruti Suzuki Swift: Petrol Variant Performance Comparison - Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Diesel vs Rivals: Performance Compared
- So, we set out to compare the diesel-manual variant of the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios against the Maruti Swift and Ford Figo. The Ford Figo has the biggest engine and it is also the most powerful of the lot. In terms of torque too, Figo comes out on top as it offers 25Nm more than the Swift and Grand i10 Nios.
- Go for Marti Suzuki swift first if price you can afford,
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Tata Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Sab Motors - Lajpat Nagar
56, Lajpat Nagar 3, Main Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Sab Motors Gokulpuri
D Block, New Delhi, Main Wazirabad Road, Gokul Puri, Hari Chand Mela Ram Complex, New Delhi, Delhi 110094
Sab Motors-mohan Co-op
B1 / F8, Mohan Co-op. Indl. Estate, Mathura Roa, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
Treo Tata Okhla
A-231, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, Near Hotel Crown Plaza, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
What is the price of Tata Tiago Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Tata Tiago is 7.67 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Tata Tiago in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Tata Tiago is 23.84 Kmpl - 26.49 Km/Kg. Also check User Reported Mileage of Tiago.
What is the EMI of Tata Tiago in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Tata Tiago in Delhi is Rs. 10,115 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Tata Tiago?
What is the ground clearance of Tata Tiago?
The ground clearance of Tata Tiago is 168 mm.
What are the best financing options for Tata Tiago?
Is Tata Tiago better than Tata Punch?
52% users have chosen Tata Tiago over Tata Punch in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
Is Tata Altroz better than Tata Tiago?
54% users have chosen Tata Altroz over Tata Tiago in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out User rating comparisons.
From The Community
Q. Which is better Tiago automatic or Wagan R automat ...
Asked by Rp Mohandas 1 Answers
Q. How to booking Tata Tiago online?
Asked by Koti Prashanth 1 Answers
Q. Tata Tiago or Tata Punch, which to buy?
Asked by Saurabh Chaudhari 1 Answers
Q. Does XZ variant feature hill hold assist?
Asked by Jojomon Ms 1 Answers
Q. Please compare, XTA and XZA in Tiago.
Asked by Sudhakar Chavan 1 Answers
Q. I am 4.8 ft, can I drive a Tata Tiago?
Asked by Sarita Patnnaik 1 Answers
Q. Is Tata Taigo XZA a best car?
Asked by Murali E 1 Answers
Q. Which brand's music system is installed in Tiago X ...
Asked by Sreejith Moorkan 1 Answers
Q. What is on road price of automatic gear variants o ...
Asked by Mcp Nair 1 Answers
Q. I want to know Tata Tiago CNG's expected price?
Asked by Jitender Sharaya 1 Answers
Tata Tiago Road Tests
Tata Tiago Service Cost
|Petrol (3 years)||Rs. 15,892|